lunedì 17 novembre 2008

MAC ELECTROFLASH COLLECTION


This collection is literally electric! ILOVE IT....

Its colors are bold, especially the eyes, and the lip shades are so so sexy. Whether you are a “M.A.C. addict” or a non-committed makeup wearer, you are going to absolutely love Electroflash collection. Electroflash contains nine new duo eye shadows, four gorgeous shades of lipstick in frost and luster, four shades of lip glass, which are all multi-dimensional pear frosts, and a beautiful blush.

What I love about this collection is it’s bold yet soft and sexy colors. The eyes are electric and the lip is soft and sexy. Of course, the eyes are all mineral shadows with shimmer and marble shine.
Of course I couldn't resist, so I bought my favourite e/s duo: Two to glow, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love it when I'm not tanned and love it even more when I'm tanned...
I am addicted to lip-gloss and I love all four shades, I am so excited for this collection so be on the look out for it.

These are a definite must have for anyone who just can’t get enough make-up!

Nessun commento: