sabato 15 novembre 2008

MAC "RED SHE SAID" COLLECTION


Hello again!
Have you been to MAC lately???Did you see,hear or read about the new collection released???
Well, let me tell you, I was super excited about the new Mineralize trio eyeshadow, I thought wow 3 mineral e/s at the price of one...but let me tell you, these e/s really disappointed me!!! the mineralize e/s are poorly pigmented and the colors are really strong, the color in the middle it's supposed to be glitter, but honestly it's super chanky, it does not "write" at all and leaves huge bits of color which are even a bit dangerous if you wear contacts!Bottom Line, the colors are nice and strong but too poor in pigment so they are definately too sheer, If I were toyou I won't even bother to go to a MAC store and try them...
The Lipstickes are nice, most of them have a sheen textures, so you don't even need a lip primer. The beauty powder blushes are cute, Stark Naked looks like Nars Super Orgasm, but its texture is sheerer, so for me, better because t allows you built the right coverage, instead when the texture is too thick it's harder to apply it without looking like a clown!I was forgetting, it flatters all complexions...I'm so gonna buy it!!!!
The other color, Enough Said  is a light brown it can be used to add definition to the face or as a natural bronzer for those of you who have fair to medium complexions! 
And last but definately not least, the Dazzleglasses, let me tell you I loooove this stuff, I'm so in love with them all, that my BF is even jealous!!! at the moment I could only get Baby sparks, which is a lovely sheer baby pink with loads of purple,blu and pink sparkling particles and Glamour O.D. from the older dazzleglass collection, I found it by luck at a MAC store here in Rome!!! Glamour O.D. is a nice sheer coral with light-raspberry pink and red sparkling particles, it's so lovely....
I'm so hoping that MAC will add the Dazzleglass in the permanent collection....yey!!!




Nessun commento: