lunedì 17 novembre 2008

MAC MINERALIZE BLUSH


I’m still surprised when I hear someone say, “ I don’t wear blush, Blush makes me look like a clown.” Sometimes I hear it from friends, in which case I simply show her how blush can make a big difference.

Blush is definitely on my list of desert island must-haves....


A swirl of blush does more than put colour on the apples of your cheeks. It makes eyes look brighter and more sparkly, gives you a healthy glow and overall makes you look younger and more vibrant (as long as you’ve minimized shadows and redness with concealer first).

Mac has just released a new line of blushes, these are made with minerals and baked for 24 hours, so it delivers an ultra sheer to buildable coverage and loads of suble sparkles.

I like all of them...One of my new cheek favourites is M.A.C Mineralize Blush in Gleeful. In the pot it’s an intense rosy pink shot through with shimmery gold. But on light/medium to medium/dark skintones, Gleeful is a natural-looking, sheer, healthy flush with a subtle sheen. A must-have.

It can be applied with your blush brush or with the mini buffer brush 181. It depends on the intensity you like the best.

A product that is very similar and that I also own in two different colors is CHANEL JOUE A CONTRAST, the colors are lighter and sheerer than MAc's ones plus they smell great,I love 'em...

Anyway here there is a list of the colors available(MAC mineralize blush):


Dainty Yellow pink with gold pearl
Warm Soul Mid-tone beige with gold
Nuance Mid-tone peach with gold pearl
Gentle Raspberry with Gold Pearl
Gleeful Deep dirty blue pink with gold pearl
Merrily Dirty burned red with gold pearl
Love Thing Dirty burgundy with gold pearl
Love Joy Mid-tone brown with gold pearl
Pleasantry Intense mid tone blue pink with gold pearl

Nessun commento: