sabato 15 novembre 2008

MASCARA: LANCOME OSCILLATION VS ESTEE LAUDER TURBOLASH


Have you already tried these two new mascaras????
Before they released the vibrating toothbrush, then the vibrating razor and now also the vibrating mascara!!!!wow...
In Italy the Lancome's new Oscillation has just been launched, I decided to go to a  Beauty Conter and try it on to see if big buzz was real or it was just buzz....ahahah
I have to admit it, Lancome did such a great job, this thing really works!!! It lenghtens a lot and with some extra coats one can achieve a good volume, it's easy, no more pro techiniques!!!! And it helps saving loads of time, for me, at least 3 to 4 minutes....
I have to say it, I really liked it but I prefer my Diorshow Blackout or Iconic, if well used, with them one can achieve a really dramatic look... I'm so curious about the Turbolash, here in Italy it will make its entrance not earlier than next Spring! 
I kinda like the wand better that the Oscillation's one, just have to try and see if overall the mascara is better, I guess I have to wait till my vacation (in 15 days I'll go to the USA! yey...I'm just so excited, there are tons of beuty things I'm willing to try!!!!) so definately, I'll let you know which one wins for me, so STAY TUNE!!!!

Nessun commento: