sabato 15 novembre 2008

MASCARA: CHANEL EXCEPTIONNEL VS DIORSHOW ICONIC

Hello my dear!
Today i'd like to talk about two revolutionary mascaras which made their debut about two months ago! Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Exceptionnel and Iconic!!!
I bought both and of course I like both, Exceptionnel is definately the best mascara Chanel ever produced!and about Iconic, I believe Dior has always made great mascaras and been the pioneer in the formulas....
Both mascaras claim to curve,thicken and lenghten the lashes and I must say it, they pretty much do what they claim...and they're super long-lasting althought they're no waterproof! think that I wear both when I exercise and I take 2 classes of aerobic or step, so I sweat a lot, but I never get racoon eyes!!!!

If I have to choose one from them, I will definately go for Diorshow Iconic! why? Because it lenghtens a lot, curves and thickens without any clump at all!!!! Because its thickening is buildable, it takes a little bit of practice( more or less 2-3 applications) to get the perfect definition and thickening; I like to put three coats of it, cuz the first two really work on the lenght, definition and curve, the third, instead, does wonder for achieving great volume!!!!
Soon I'll put a video, on which I'll have Exceptionnel on one eye and Iconic on the other, so that you can judge by yourself!
Before leaving you guys, I'd like to ask you: "Did you hear,read or try the new mascara  released by Givenchy, Phenomen'eye????"

Nessun commento: